Friday, May 17, 2013

Insurance

I was unable to see my dad today.  Jennifer went and said he looked good.  He did start showing a lot of anger toward the end of his visit, which has been typical lately.  We are not sure of why...whether it's his situation, the fact he can't communicate or both.  Dad is not anywhere near an angry man, so it's very out of character for him and hard to watch.  I'm hoping it will pass as he copes with his situation more. 

We found out the insurance will only pay for 25 days where he is.  Jennifer and I have a meeting next week to determine where he will go from here.  Please pray that the answers come to us and doors are opened for him.  He needs continued therapy for a long time to make the most of his recovery.

1 comment:

  1. Bless the two of you as you meet the needs of your dad. My heart goes out to you and my prayers will continue for your dad's recovery and for his family.

    ReplyDelete